California: Sunshine
Alaska: Fog
California: Even weather
Alaska: Freezing
California: Rain
Alaska: Snow
Any Place That's Sane: Sunshine
Alaska: Clouds,wind
April 6 2010
Please compare these two pictures.
It is pretty sad. I can't even go outside without a coat!
It's April, for goodness's
sake!!!

Hang in there sweetie! Summer will be brilliant... (I hope.)
ReplyDeleteOoh! That is a pretty picture! I think you passed your snow storm to us because the very next day, Grandma's house looked just like this picture. In fact I thought you borrowed my picture! :) Hopefully it will warm up soon. (Although, I think you were confused about your seasons when you were 'swimming' in the snow!) Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteSierra! I love your blog! I'm getting a sense that you're missing CA!! Before too long you'll forget all about winter and remember why you love Alaska so much! The summers really are the best and we forget that in the middle of winter, or the ugly break up spring. When I woke up to snow...again this morning, I was thinking I wanted to get out of here pretty bad too. THEN...I stepped outside and it was already melting and the air was so clean and fresh that I instantly remembered how much I do love AK air! Hang in there!! Just think that a couple extra snow falls help to rid us of some of those pesky mosquitoes!!
ReplyDeleteWell at least you can have snowball fights! I miss you and hope I'll see you sometime in the next five years!!
ReplyDelete