Happy Easter everyone! For Easter this year we had a fun brunch with my dad's old work friend. There were some special french toast, jelly rolls, vegetarian bacon and just plain bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and much much more....... I actually woke up at about 6:30, but had to wait till 8:00, since Skyla and Karsten weren't awake yet. Karsten got a piggy bank from the guy to the left over there so he wouldn't throw away his money like he usually does. He DIDN'T throw away the money he got, but started getting frusterated with the bank so he might just yet. Skyla got some glasses (fake ones) since she wanted some for whatever reason, and I got a fun game called Rat a Tat Cat. Aspen got the candy that we didn't pick up fast enough.
I hope your Easter was as fun as ours!

Hi! This is so cool! I miss you! I'm guessing(based on experience) that Aspen ended up with a tummy-ache! :)
ReplyDelete