We went to the zoo with grandma and my uncle! We had quite the time! First off, the snow leopard was out, which is VERY rare.
Then one of the bears decided to put on a show by sticking it's head in a big tube.| Where's the bear? |
Then the two bears started play fighting. It was quite the sight. I mean, it doesn't happen EVERY time you go to the zoo, does it? Very fun!!!
It was so amazing! I think they were showing off for Jayson and Grandma. I hope they do the same thing for our next guests! Talk to them about that, will you? :)
ReplyDeleteI better get the same treatment at the zoo! Can't wait to see ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool zoo. I just know Lukas and Max would've loved the bear fight! They might have picked up a few tips from them. Hee hee!!
ReplyDelete