I love Taylor Swift. I posted about this on my blog the day it came out too. LOL
I love your blog. I didn't know you started this one. I still had the old one in my reader so I'm catching up.
Loved the picture of your dad peeing in the bushes. It reminded me of my Papa. He would do that regardless of where he was or who was watching. He called it "watering his dog". LOL Ask your mom about it. :)
I love you (and Taylor Swift).
ReplyDeleteHope youre doing great! I have a little birthday package to send your momma and I am going to throw a little something in there for you too:)
I love Taylor Swift. I posted about this on my blog the day it came out too. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I didn't know you started this one. I still had the old one in my reader so I'm catching up.
Loved the picture of your dad peeing in the bushes. It reminded me of my Papa. He would do that regardless of where he was or who was watching. He called it "watering his dog". LOL Ask your mom about it. :)