You guys are great, ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!! I've been loving your blog, by the way. Makes me smile every time-- you've got a quick wit like your mom and I love love love that you are blogging to share with us! I still laugh about the post about what topics not to bring up with your dad unless you have an hour, and I tried to repeat it to Ken and we were both busting up. You are so fun. Keep it up Sierra!
You guys are great, ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!! I've been loving your blog, by the way. Makes me smile every time-- you've got a quick wit like your mom and I love love love that you are blogging to share with us! I still laugh about the post about what topics not to bring up with your dad unless you have an hour, and I tried to repeat it to Ken and we were both busting up. You are so fun. Keep it up Sierra!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you two are having WAY too much fun! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat could be better than a visit from your very BEST friend!
ReplyDeleteI love that you two are carrying on the tradition your moms made of being BFF's!
Give your mom a hug from me. I miss her :)